PDA

View Full Version : Albright Rods

Jay Murakoshi
07-15-2005, 09:55 AM
I have a bunch of Albright rods that I'm selling. There are two models to select from. The following is information on the rods:

1> 9' 8wt 2-piece. Does not come with a rod bag or tube.
$50.00 plus shipping

2> 9' 5wt 2-piece. Does not come with a rod bag or tube
$50.00

I purchased these rods through the factory. They were made up but not going out for resale. They cast a line well. On the 9' 8wt. I was throwing a 9wt shooting head approximately 100' with no effort

Interested? Drop me an eamail

Jay

Adam Grace
07-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Jay, why are you selling those rods :twisted:

Jay Murakoshi
07-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Adam,

I just purchased a large quanity of rods from them for resale. Since these rods aren't going on to retailers, they offered them to a limited number of people.
I'm taking a bunch down to Baja and leaving them there for backup rods for clients who accidently break a rod. For the price, I couldn't go wrong.
The 5wts are all sold out at the present time. I have 8 9' 8wt rods left.

The rods are listed as the Yellowstone series.

Jay

Adam Grace
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
How do you like the Albright rods?

Jay Murakoshi
07-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Adam,

The rods cast well but for me they are not stiff enough. I like a fast action rod for qucik, close presentation. I would say that these Albright rods are a fast/medium action rod. These rods would be in the same price range as your lower end TFO's, Echo.

A great entry rod or for someone who doesn't want to put out alot of money for a setup. I had 5wt rod and reel combinations for $65.00 but sold all of them out.

Jay

Adam Grace
07-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Cool

Good luck with the rods.

Take care Jay - Adam