PDA

View Full Version : Kiene's new "Reports".

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-04-2005, 10:29 AM
We have been working very hard to get up our new fishing reports where we have dedicated an entire page to each popular Stream(trout streams), Lake (trout lakes), Reservoirs (Valley reservoirs) and River (Valley rivers).

We have gotten a good start here with a page finished on everything but Gordon's Roque River in southern Oregon.

We will be trying to update the "Current Report" at the top of each page/destination as ofter as possible.

We will continue to add and refine our information and links as well.

As you surf the individual pages under "Reports" please email me with any comments, aditions, ideas or problems you see.

Thanks to All.

MSP
07-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Hey Bill, the report pages are great. Love the real time river flow chart and other tidbits of info. Very nice! Great site!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks Mike

If you want to email me any additional info/ideas on some of those places that you fish "way more" than I do.

Thanks for all your help here on our BB.

Nip Hadlock
07-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Bill;
John Huber's "Flyfisher's Guide to Oregon" from the Wilderness Adventures Press has a pretty fair treatment of the Rogue. The maps within are OK, the descriptions good. Perhaps it's a book reference whilst we seach for a better map?
Nip

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks Nip

Digger
07-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey, this is getting a little crazy!
I'm not used to such an omnipotent website, I'll have to start deleting some bookmarks of other sites.
This has become my 'go to' website for fishing.
No wonder this attracts the more informative and relevant posters.
Very cool!!! Thanks Mr. Kiene (and company). You've out done yourselves.