PDA

View Full Version : New website look...

k.hanley
06-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Say Hey Bill,
The website upgrades look terrific. Well done!
Cheers, Ken 8)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-23-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks Ken

We got it about 90% so far and are working on it every day now.

Rick J
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Bill - Really great look. This has got to be one of the most informative web sites currently going!

LostInTheFog
06-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Wow! I agree: a great looking site. Lots and lots of stuff.

Good work, Bill.

Bill Quinn
06-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Bill it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for allowing us a forum where we can come to learn and teach others about the wonderful world of fly fishing.
Regards, Bill Quinn

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Much thanks goes to the new Kiene BB family of regulars who keep us coming back with new pic and lots of info plus fun too.

Thanks everyone.

Jay Murakoshi
06-23-2005, 09:49 PM
I really like the web site upgrade. It's probably the best one that I've seen so far. Easy to go from link to link and it's readable...Dang, listen to me, sounds like I know what I'm talking about.
I've got some site changes coming in the future. Just gotta find the time to glue my butt to the chair and get things done

Too many places to go with so little time :) I do have to cut my grass every now and then :cry:

Jay

David Lee
06-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Much thanks goes to the new Kiene BB family of regulars who keep us coming back with new pic and lots of info plus fun too.

Thanks everyone.

Well , thanks to YOU , Bill .... WE have a home base !! I have learned more in the past few months here than in 11 years of doing it on my own .

Besides the new upgrades , the best part , for me , is the "new" guys that are posting more and getting over the "shys" - always great to see new people here asking questions and giving answers .

And , of course , the "home-guard" .... regular ( :roll: ???) posters that I've been lucky enough to share info w/ and learn from .....

"Family" .... I think you hit the nail on the head with that one ....

David