PDA

View Full Version : I think this'll do...

Gregg
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Well, after a few months we finally broke down and bought a digital camera. We (RaeAnn & I) decided on the Pentax Optio WP 5 megapixel as a suitable wedding present for eachother. Now that I have the hardware, I thought I'd post a sample picture...so we'll see how this goes. I was fortunate enough to be allowed one room as my "man room". It's tough, but I guess I can settle with these measly accomodations for now.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/gjshaw/home/IMGP0122.jpg

This is the tying desk. You can tell the fishing's been a bit slow by the cleanliness of the room...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/gjshaw/home/IMGP0123.jpg

This is the minifridge in the tying room. You can tell the fishing's been slow by the lack of beer generally held by the fridge...

I'll keep posting pics as they come along.

andbob1
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
way to clean to be a tying room!

PaulC
06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Hold on to it as long as you can man. I'm nervously watching the sewing machine migrating closer to my tying room:) Buy a good lock or better yet one of those clubs they have for the car. I've been eyeing one of those thick steel doors they have in bomb shelters.
All jokes aside...
Looks like a nice space though, tunes, brews, materials in plastic bins and a vice....what else do ya need.
-Paul

Adam Grace
06-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I have seen Gregg's "Man's Room" in person.

It is very cool :!:

I especially like the mini-fridge when it's full of beer.

Gregg is a lucky guy......but for how long? :P

Darian
06-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Gregg, Gregg, Greegggg,..... I feel a need to reach out to a fellow fly fisher and BB member, at this point.... :roll: In case you weren't aware, this is a community property state. 8) Equal access to all.... 8) 8)

There must be at least one other room in the house that you're allowed entry to :? :? :? . Where are you showering these days :?: :?: Are you allowed to eat in the kitchen :?: :?: Ya gotta assert your rights as a fly fisher.... (unless, of course, you really wanna remain married :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: )

Wonder if Geller has any extra space at the compound in Hamlet Oregon for me :?: :roll: :P :P

Hairstacker
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
VERY nice Gregg! Paul makes an excellent point, though, don't allow ANYTHING to be stored in there that doesn't relate to man things. Otherwise, you seriously risk turning your man room into a man corner. Same goes for the garage if it isn't too late already. The garage is man territory and should only contain man things like workbench, power tools, watercraft, etc. You get the garage and the man room, she gets the rest of the house. It's only fair. Beware! :lol: