PDA

View Full Version : RAIN ?!?!?

David Lee
06-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Allright .... which one of you moved Sacramento to Washington :?:

I've been here since December of 1983 and I can't ever remember seeing a full day of rain in June . Anyone have any idea why the weather is so freakey ??

If it's a plot to shrink my Striper catch ..... it's working :twisted:

David

Jasonh
06-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Maybe it has something to do with all that water coming down the valley rivers! The sky is sucking water out of the rivers and into the clouds! Just kidding.

Jason Hartwick

Darian
06-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Actually,.... According to weather records, it does rain in June quite often. Usually earlier in June (around the first)... 8) . Also, I recall many a Jazz Festival where it rained. SOooooo, I guess we're about a week late....

This is another warm storm and, if it rains tonight, it could be as record for this date :? . I'm a little concerned that the run-off will be acclerated causing the need for further high water releases..... :( :(

Frank Alessio
06-09-2005, 07:38 AM
David take a look at the rain jacket in my picture... That was taken in early august..... Frank

steve sullivan
06-09-2005, 11:58 AM
You think thats freaky, yesterday I was watching the movie "the day after tommorow" while it was raining. That will really freak you out.

David Lee
06-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Frank - I can't quite see the jacket ... There's a huge silver thing in the way ....

Nice fish !! David

SullyTM
06-11-2005, 03:12 PM
...Global Warming :evil: Trust me on this one.