PDA

View Full Version : 05/09 BLAHHHH

Jay Murakoshi
05-08-2005, 05:28 PM
The morning was flat dead calm. Not a ripple on the water. The skippies were pulling lines first thing in the morning and making people sweat. Had one tradgedy, broken rod..... Angler error - trying to pull a fish from under the boat.
Then the northeast wind starting blowing put the fish down and scattered the bait so that was also hard to find. We did end up catching a fair amount of different species... Some large roosters were lost due to angler error.

Tomorrow is the last day and hopefully the wind will lay down. I won't have a report because I'm heading to the accuputurest for some needle sticking in my knee and then on Tuesday meeting with the Govenor of La Paz to discuss opening a business down here This is all being set up by the director of the aquarium next door.

Two more weeks of sun, sand and FISH ON !!!!!

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
05-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Dang,

The report should of read 5/8 not what's posted... Hey, who keeps track of what day it is when you're retired and having fun... Not fishing today, because I'm into town to get stuck with some needles and an accupuncturist. I'll report the groups day of fishing,hopefully it will be good, it's their last day

Jay

Wingman
05-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Jay,

I have really enjoyed your Baja reports. It has been the next best thing to actually being there! I can't wait to see some of the photos.

Thanks

Darian
05-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Jay,..... Your "crew" seems to have blown up or broken several rods/reels and lines... :shock: :shock: . How many of those were yours :?: :?: Do you carry insurance to cover the contingencies :?: :?: :?: Man, if not, that's gonna be quite an expense when you return.... :shock: :shock: .

Worth it, tho :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hairstacker
05-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Jay, just tell the next group of rookies to be prepared to jump overboard and follow the fish with their rod tips pointed at 'em. They won't know any different and it should cut down on the equipment breakage. :lol:

David Lee
05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
If God had intended me to catch Jack Crevalle , Roosters , Black Skipjack , Barramundi , Queenfish , Snook ...... He would have given us a run of each in the American :P .

I also broke my 7 wt. TWICE on 14-inch Shad - :shock:

Glad ya had a "fun" trip .... Bring me back a cheap straw hat and a fifth of Cazadores , if you please :twisted:

David PS - The American is as dead as Ken Hanley's first Mr. Coffee machine :!: