PDA

View Full Version : The "500" club !!!

David Lee
05-05-2005, 06:46 PM
A hearty "WELL DONE" to Mike Schobey and Darian Calhoun for being the first two Kienes board members to hit 500 posts :shock: !!

This community is the best around , thanks to people like these guys ! Thanks for being there for the rest of us , Darian and Mike ... The world (and our board) is a better place with you two in it :!: :!: :!: :!:

David

Hairstacker
05-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Thank you for the kind words David! As you can tell, I've really enjoyed this board. I have found it a very fun way to enjoy fly fishing when I can't make it to the water, not to mention how much I've learned from everyone. GREAT bunch of guys hanging around here. Sure would like to hear from more folks though. Looking at some of the names on the memberlist, there's probably thousands of years of collective fly fishing experience represented there. . . . 8)

P.S. David, in case you didn't know it, the MAIN reason I joined this board is 'cause you were on it. :D

Darian
05-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Kinda makes ya feel like the guy who discovers that his name is known at the local water hole.... :? :? :P :P . At least the companies better here.

Altho, there's no Irish Whiskey at the BB :roll: :roll: .

David Lee
05-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Beg yer pardon , D. ..... I've usually got a cold adult beverage at the fingertips while posting/reading here - That qualifies this board as a "watering hole" .

Also .... the booze-fairey dropped in last Friday - Some friends were leaving town .... They ran a club , and couldn't take all of those bottles w/ them .

Guess who has a VERY full Bar now ??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: David :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :arrow:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-05-2005, 11:10 PM
If you hit 500 does it mean you are lonely?

Darian
05-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Kinda says somethin' 'bout my social life, doesn't it :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

Adam Grace
05-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Bill, you're funny!

Congratulations guys.

Thanks for your contributions.

Hairstacker
05-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Bill, you ARE too funny! Especially considering you have the most posts of all? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way Bill, I have to add that you're the other MAIN reason I joined this board -- I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again, I have always been VERY impressed by your absolute courtesy and willingness to help others across a number of online fishing communities. You have been absolutely consistent in these regards. Just want you to know stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed. :D