PDA

View Full Version : A new book in the mail today ....

David Lee
04-19-2005, 06:43 PM
My friend Max Garth sent a copy (signed by one of the authors !!) of "Fishing The Wild West" by Ross Cusack (a good mate of max) and Mike Roennfeldt .

HOLY GOD ALLMIGHTY :shock: :!: :shock:

The book deals with fishing Western Australia ..... Let me tell you , those Aussies have it GOOD !! I am going to have nightmares about all of those toothy , beautiful fishes tonight - If you ever have a chance to track a copy down , DO IT .

Also ..... If you ever have the chance to chatter w/ an Australian , do that as well ... They are great Sportsmen and very nice folks , too . All ya have to do is overcome not being able to speak the same language :P

I'm still waiting on the book Max has written about his adventures off the rocks with the fly , I'll keep you updated .

David

Hairstacker
04-19-2005, 09:50 PM
All right(!), good for you David! In your dreams, I hope you land some HUGE ones. :D

David Lee
04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Only in my dreams untill Friday , Mike !! I've taken Friday off (don't faint ... I've taken a job :shock: ) and have a date with Stripe .

You should see the fish photos in the book - Some of them look like they would be NASTY on a flyrod . I hope to see them in person in a few years ...... David (slave to the man) Lee :o :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hairstacker
04-21-2005, 11:48 AM
You've taken a job?!? :shock: Uh oh, I think I'm feeling woozy. . . .

SullyTM
04-21-2005, 01:08 PM
...David read Dilbert today. Welcome back to the 9 to 5 rat race! Thom