PDA

View Full Version : American Report 4/14

clarkblanchard
04-14-2005, 11:15 PM
I have been reading this great board for a while now and I figured it is time to start contributing. Thanks to all of you who make this such a great resource.

Fished the A from about 6 to 7:30. Fish coming up all over the place. At first I was swinging poopahs and such, nothing. Tied on a #12 brown EHC, first cast, fish on. Landed the little HP about 14". That was all for the evening but the river sure looks promising for the forseeable future. The water is still a bit high but clear, be careful wading if you go out. I'll be fishing again tomorrow, report to follow.

P.S. How do I get one of those cool pictures below my name? 8)

David Lee
04-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Clark - on a dry .... very cool !! Welcome to the board , hope to see ya soon , and hope ya GET 'EM !! David

Darian
04-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Clark,..... Welcome to the group..... :D More, the merrier 8) 8)

The photo you inquired about is called an Avatar.... :roll: I had the same question when I started. So, I sent a digital photo to the web moderator (Eugene) thru E-mail and he placed it for me. 8) 8) There is a method described in your Profile section (or somewhere there) but..... :roll: :roll:

Hairstacker
04-14-2005, 11:39 PM
Clark, glad to hear from you! If you sign in and go into your "Profile" and scroll to the very bottom, you'll see the instructions for posting a picture below your name. Basically, you need to use your photo software on your computer to re-size your picture down to a certain maximum size (specified in the "Profile" instructions) and then import it into that section of the "Profile" page. The way I did it was I re-sized my photo per the "Profile" instructions and and then posted it onto Photobucket.com (free online picture hosting site). I then provided a link to it in my "Profile." Good luck tomorrow!!