PDA

View Full Version : If today's Friday , that means two things -

David Lee
04-14-2005, 10:58 PM
#1 - I'm fishing .

#2 - IT'S DARIAN CALHOUN'S BIRTHDAY :!: :twisted:

Darian - I have no idea which Birthday it is (probably can't even count that high :P ) , Let me be the first one to wish you a VERY happy Birthday !! I hope you have a BUNCH more !!

I am grateful for our friendship , thanks for being such a GOOD dude !!
David
PS - I hope you catch a lot more fishes .... and I hope you pull a lot more girls !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Have a good one -

Darian
04-14-2005, 11:10 PM
It's whole s____ load of candles.... Believe me :twisted: :twisted: Not that I'm complaining mind you. It's a lot better than the alternative :D :D :D .

Hairstacker
04-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Darian, it's your birthday?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D

David Lee
04-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Here's an idea .... BBQ !! :twisted:

The cure for the world's ills ....

You have a swell day , I'll get to tyin' your Olive Bead-Head birthday presents - :P :P :P

Get them fishes tomorrow , we love ya !! David

Hairstacker
04-14-2005, 11:25 PM
David, PERFECT present with the olive beadheads! Darian has been DROOLING over those for some time now. :lol:

David Lee
04-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Er .... I think he's droolin' for a different reason , Mike .

Look at it this way - This is the ONLY day I can be Mercey-less w/ him , strike while the iron is hot , right ??

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy !! David

Hairstacker
04-14-2005, 11:43 PM
David, you crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gregg Machel
04-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Happy Birthday Darian! Whoo Hooo!

David Lee
04-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Hmmmmm ... Cracked - no wonder my mother shakes her head when she looks at me .

We NEED to make a trip soon , you guys need to get it together . Time is short (see that glow on the horizon ?? That's Darians B-day cake :P ) , let's fish/chatter/laugh our behinds off . David

Hairstacker
04-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Glow on the horizon?!? Darian's birthday cake? David, you are on a roll! That is just TOO funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Lee
04-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Funny ?? You want funny ?!?
I still have 1/2 a Beer left , its 12:00 and I have to be up in 4 hours to chase FIRE-BREATHIN' STRIPES !
Darian was around when God made them , you know that ... right ??

There's going to be hell to pay for this thread .... sooner or later .

David

Hairstacker
04-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Naw, Darian THRIVES on this kind of stuff. He'll read this thread and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :lol:

David Lee
04-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Sheesh !! He'll sleep untill 10:00 , then putt 'round the lake in the boat all day , probably cookin' up some sort of subversion or worse .

He tried to snow me , what with all that "north-wind" stuff .... But I know better - It was the Irish that got him , not the wind !!

What the hell , I'll be worse on my B-day (you guys are invited , of course) . David

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-15-2005, 07:55 AM
I just turned 60 last month............yahoo :lol:

HC
04-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Age is a high price to pay for maturity, if it does eventually arrive, Happy birthday to all who are celebrating. So if you are born at night what then, birthnight fishing trip? Anyway, Old age is always 15 years older than I am, reasonable approach, right. HC

LostInTheFog
04-15-2005, 12:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dbrosier/Emoticons/Birthday_fish.gif

Darian
04-15-2005, 10:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL.... We, and all the others, deserve the best 8) 8) Thanks to all for the commentary :lol: :lol: (....I do enjoy it) Gotta keep a sense of humor about everything, these days 8) 8)

OK guys,.... Here's a report for the Mokelumne at New Hope Landing. NADA :!: :!: :!: NO :!: :!: :!: NIET :!: :!: :!: NEIN :!: :!: :!: :!: NOT A FISH. The rfegulars were saying they were out fly casting the last two days and caught nothing, also :roll: :roll: . (guess I shouldn't feel too bad)

Water was high but averaged 55.5 degrees. 8) However, there was so much water being released from Camanche that the current looked like San juan Rapids. :shock: :shock: Had a little trouble getting my boat back into the docking area to the trailer.... One boat (a small Boston Whaler) got sideways in the current and crashed, broadside into a private dock :shock: :shock:

Still had a great day. Saw a large number of hawks chased by Mocking Birds, etc. Lotsa wildlife, Ducks, etc. Finished with dinner at the Symposium Restaurant in Davis. Veggie Mousaka/Dolmas, some coffee and Metaxa.... 8) 8) 8)

Wadda day :D :D

Darian
04-17-2005, 08:45 PM
OK guys,.... I just wanna know why, now that I've got all of the answers :roll: 8) , they changed the questions :?: :?: :twisted: :twisted:

Adam Grace
04-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Lost, how did you get that animated fish thing on the board, that's cool.

Which Bill's birthday is it?