PDA

View Full Version : Salmon fishing on your computer?!

NCS
04-08-2005, 10:08 AM
http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/kenairiverrun/kenairiverrun.html

Cheap entertainment on a rainy day! Left click the mouse button to cast, and try to bonk the fish in the nose. Best 5 minutes of fishing I ever had!
Nick

David Lee
04-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey , Nick .... This rain IS getting a little old , isn't it ?? Time to get off my lazy #@% and tye some things I've been putting off . I wonder if it will stop by July ?!? David

NCS
04-08-2005, 10:25 AM
I sure hope it stops soon! Cabin fever set in about 2 months ago! It seems every time I have a schedule break it is either muddy or post frontal conditions...usually both and usually bad! Sunshine is coming soon!
Nick

David Lee
04-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Ya gotta look at it this way - Fishing during/after rain is usually crap BUT .... it's better than not fishing at all . Given my druthers , I'd go out today if I had not taken anything in a while . Come to think of it .... I'll probably go in the morning !! David

Hairstacker
04-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Too bad there isn't a bass bugging version where you could toss a virtual bug out into some weeds, twitch it here and there, and wait for an explosive strike, ha. 8)

NCS
04-08-2005, 02:20 PM
If you can find a game that gets your heart going like bass on bugs I'd buy it! Nothing beats it, especially in shallow water when you can see the wake of the approaching fish. DJL the vineyard ponds are calling my name for tomorrow morning!!
Nick