PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite on the water beverage ????

David Lee
03-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Choose one and tell us WHY -

Hairstacker
03-30-2005, 01:09 PM
WHAT?!? No specific choice for coffee?!? Just kidding!!! :lol: Seriously, though, when the temperature outside is moderate (i.e., not blazing hot or freezing cold), I like to periodically take a break, toss my bass bug out amongst the weeds and let it sit, while I kick back in my inflatable kayak, pour myself a cup of coffee from my thermos, light up a smoke, and just relax and enjoy the scenery and the serenity of being out on the water away from it all. Ah, bliss. . . . When it warms up, I switch to drinking water. When it's cold, I take a metal flask of brandy or Scotch.

David Lee
03-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Sorry about that , Mike ... My mind is slipping more every day .

My favorite is (believe it or not) WATER - :!:

David

Hairstacker
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
David, Jeez, I was kidding!!! Just goofing!! :D :D :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-30-2005, 10:32 PM
I do a lot of fishing in the tropic so I drink a lot of water. Fruit juice would be good too.

Beer and soda dehydrate you while fishing and while flying to and from International destination and cause more "jet lag".

On my last trip to the Yucatan in August 2004 I fished with some rather advances anglers, Don Senkeresty and Lee Haskin, who put a powdered product like Gatorade in their bottled water. This is a very good idea.

I did see a report on TV that said that older males don't drink enough water. This is something else to be aware of as you get older.

smokeater
03-30-2005, 11:13 PM
I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch, here it comes down, down into my belly, hmmmm mmmm mmmmm. You stay classy Sacramento.

Adam Grace
03-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I like Gatorade overall.

Second best to Gatorade is water.

After fishing I like to dehydrate with a nice cold beer.

Ed Wahl
04-03-2005, 07:56 AM
I would have to go with water also.It's simple to pack in and if you carry a filter you have a neverending supply.Fishing after a couple drinks has caused some damage before, both to me and my gear.After fishing is when the good bourbon or scotch comes out. Just my two cents. Ed :?

Gregg Machel
04-05-2005, 02:19 PM
I misread this poll initially and voted wine, because I was enjoying a nice glass of wine at the moment I voted. :) I would go with Water (if I could go back in time and change my vote).