PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saturday morning

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-26-2005, 10:28 AM
I am just sitting here in my boxers in Davis with a cup of hot coffee trying to wake up.

I am excited about the coming of Spring with all the fun things to do.

Daylight savings is in early April? so that will be real cool. We can go out after work during the week for local stuff.

I like to hit the lower American on foot with my 5 or 6 weight and some caddis imitations after work.

Bass in the PM locally would be good too.

In a short while we will actually going out week nights wading for Shad.

Don't forget that April/May is usually real good from a boat in the Lower American for Stripers. Watt Avenue to the mouth, Disovery Park, is the general area.

David Lee
03-26-2005, 10:49 AM
Nice image , Bill (better than me ... sitting naked drinking Dr. Pepper) !!

With local waters tough , now is a great time to dig out your maps and DFG regs and start THINKING about the near future . There are so many untouched spots within a 50 mile radius of Sacramento .... Look at the creeks around Lincoln , the area west of Woodland , streams south of Sacramento that cross I-5 , and small lakes , ponds , and creeks from Placerville to Ione . Just because it isn't on the cover of a magazine dosen't mean it isn't worth trying !!

Or .... I'd be willing to give-up names of "pet spots" for a price (nothin' smaller than a $20.00 bill , please ...) , of course ... They ain't MY spots :twisted:

David

Gregg Machel
03-26-2005, 12:13 PM
I, unlike Bill and David am fully clothed.

I'm totally up for some after work fishing. I had planned on doing this with some buddies from work, but they only fish "once in a while". Name the place and the time, and I'm there!

Darian
03-26-2005, 01:57 PM
The image boggles the mind :shock: (naked :? or boxer shorts :? and drinking "....Dr. Pepper" :?: :?: ....) I suppose that means you guys were contemplating your collective navels...... :? :?:

My, my,.... Rainy periods do bring on strange behavior..... :P :P :P :twisted:

Adam Grace
03-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Silk or cotton boxers Bill :?:

HAHAHAHA :lol:

Spring time is great :!: