PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bill Kiene

Eugene Graham
03-25-2005, 11:06 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!
Today is Bill Kiene's Birthday.

Bill, I hope you have a great Birthday. You are such a great man, and really do need to be honored today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

http://www.gocount.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/pictures/qpics/food/birthdaycake.jpg

Rick J
03-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Bill - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It is guys like you that make this sport so interesting!

Imparting your knowledge has helped so many folks start out in this great sport even if they had to listen to a 4 hour story to get the information!!!! :lol:

Gregg Machel
03-25-2005, 01:47 PM
even if they had to listen to a 4 hour story to get the information!!!! :lol:

That was good, made me laugh out loud! :)

Hairstacker
03-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Happy Birthday Bill!!

I have noted your posts on a number of bulletin boards (some fairly obscure ones even) for quite some time now, and you always step up to help, regardless of the expertise level (or lack thereof) of the person asking. Furthermore, you've ALWAYS discoursed (I know of no exception) online in a courteous, friendly, helpful, positive manner, even when someone is evidencing a little "attitude." I'm not trying to put any pressure on you, ha, but on your birthday, I want to acknowledge these facts -- a true role model and I believe the friendly discussion on this board is partly a reflection of that (along with the fact we have GREAT folks here!! 8) ). I hope you have a GREAT birthday!! :D :D :D

rrivera
03-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Happy B day Bill.. :!: :!:

A fine man who has provided the means in this resource for all of us to be pro's, dreamers, and better people all together in promoting this sport.

May all your birthdays be young ones...

Ray

mike N
03-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Happy BIrthday Bill!

David Lee
03-26-2005, 12:48 AM
A very happy Birthday , Bill ... I hope ya have too many more to count !!
Thanks for a fun place to hang out , David
PS- 14 more years to old age , enjoy the view from the top .

k.hanley
03-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday amigo! :lol:
Cheers, Ken