PDA

View Full Version : Tide Charts for MB

Jay Murakoshi
03-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Looking again for a tide chart for the Monterey Bay. I had one but now I can't find it. Going to start heading over to the beaches
Also, unsaltwater topic........ Any stripers in the American yet? I might spend a couple of extra days after the tying day at Kiene's or spend one day before and a couple days after. Might even look for some bass, bluegill and crappie fishing. ANYTHING HAPPENING

Jay :)

David Lee
03-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Jay - check your Email . David

Darian
03-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi Jay,..... If you're interested in acquiring a detailed tide chart; you could contact Pacific Publishers at (415) 868-2909. They, also, have a website:

www.tidelog.com

These logs contain graphic depictions of tides/moon phases/sunrise & sunset/ corrections for distance from original point, etc. The logs come in a spiral, covered binder, approximately 5" X 7". Maybe 3/8" thick. Paper is water resistant. Includes pages for notes and for bays, such as SF Bay, includes charts of currents with time predictions. I've been using them for about three years, now, and am sold on 'em. :D :D The cost $14.95, annually, plus sales tax/shipping. You can, also, get a subscription. Tide logs are available for for almost the entire coastline of the continental US.

Anyway, check out the site. It might be exactly what you need.... 8) 8)

Jay Murakoshi
03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Thanks for all the info. I found the one I was looking for. Looks like early April will be the best tides, right before I head to Baja.

Jay