PDA

View Full Version : Febuary fly swap update -

David Lee
02-02-2005, 10:58 AM
THE SWAP IS CLOSED - Flies need to be sent in by MARCH 5th
These are the people signed up -
Adam Grace , MSP , Gregg , PM , Jason , Jgoding , Darian , Terry Thomas , SullyTM , Hairstacker , David Lee .
The catagory is BIG NYMPHS , any Nymph you want to do sized #12 to #2 - send the flies BY MARCH 5th in a box large enough to hold 12 flies to me (David Lee , 716 Kesner Ave. , Sacramento , CA. , 95838) .
The total number of flies to tye is 12 - you will get back one from each tyer , plus one of your own . The extra flies will go into a box to be given away to a worthy cause at a later date .
As the first host of the first Kienes B.B. fly swap , I want to thank you guys for taking part in it - this should be fun ! NOW - get to work (and don't flake) !!! David Lee PS - if YOU want to host a later swap , pipe up . :D :D :D

Jgoding
02-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Sorry.... I can't resist....

David!! Can I please host the Sili Skin swap? Hahaha. I have some ideas for the next swap I believe, I'd be glad to host once this one is over.

Jeff

David Lee
02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Ya don't need my approval for hosting - just say it out loud .
You would be suprised by how little Siliskin I could use on that swap .... :twisted: D.J.L.

Jgoding
02-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Let's focus on this one first, and then we'll get the next one rolling. I'll try to get my flies done ASAP once I decide on what I really want to tie and perfect the pattern.

And guys, try to get you flies in by the deadline and see if you can recruit a couple more tiers!! If you need any materials, shout out and we'll help you out....

Jeff

Darian
02-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Hello everyone,..... You guys got me ready to test my "skills" again. 8) I'm volunteering to host the April Swap. Hmmmm,.... better start lining up a set of boxes, etc. Hope I don't ambarass myself..... :oops: