PDA

View Full Version : Joli Glaze

Darian
01-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Anybody out there have a source for Joli Glaze?? :?: I tried to locate the company on the internet and found I was unable to find a location that had any to sell.

Terry Thomas
01-16-2005, 11:54 AM
The last time that I bought it I got it at Michael's.

Darian
01-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi Terry,..... I've tried Michael's in North Sacto, Natomas and Elk Grove without success..... :( Guess I'll have to look for a ceramics supply house....

terry.thomas@audubonmembe
01-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Darian,
I posted a reply the other day, however, it did not go through for some reason. You must have been tying for a while. Jolli glaze brings back memories from the days at the Fly Hutch and Mike Monroe. Jolli glaze did a pretty good job on those wing cases. Seems like it dried up in the jar pretty fast and I don't remember a thinner.
Terry

Darian
01-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi Terry,..... Mike Monroe.... That brings back some good memories.

You're right. I've been using Joli Glaze for quite awhile. Down to my last bit in the bottom of the bottle. Used to be able get it, along with a bottle of thinner, from Michael's. Now I can't even find it from the original company (they apparently moved to Canada)..... It was originally used as a non-fired ceramic glaze..... Maybe a ceramic supply house??? :?: