PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all who look or post..........

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-15-2005, 10:24 PM
I am very happy to see our BB is finally getting going. It is a lot of fun and I think we all learn somehting here too. :D

Any ideas are welcome too.

What about the different catagories? I guess that can get out of hand if we are not careful?

Maybe this summer we can have some little Kiene's fishouts? :idea:

Please post some more pictures. I know it is alot of trouble but I think it is very special.

Thanks again to all

RonOtto
01-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Bill, The new site looks good! 'Hope this works out better... Thanks, Ron

Jay M
01-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Bill,

What's the procedure on posting some photo's. I have a couple shots of flies I would like to put up.

Jay

Hairstacker
01-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Hi Jay!

What worked for me was to first correctly size the picture using photo software on my computer and then upload the photo to photobucket.com (a free picture hosting site). Then I copied the address of the uploaded photo (shown next to "Img," as opposed "Url" or "Tag" -- you'll see these 3 address options) into the body of my bulletin board message. When you preview your bulletin board message, you should see your photo in the body of your message.

Adam Grace
01-18-2005, 08:47 PM
I enjoy the new BBS myself. The posting of pictures is different but that fact that we can still add pictures is great. The photobucket is great, I use it and it is pretty simple. You only have to login in at first then download your pics. Once you finish typing up your post and you want to add a picture follow these steps.

1. Press "enter" twice to make space between the picture and the text

2. Click the "Img" button above the text window

3. Copy your pictures URL and paste it after "img" in the text window.

4. Click on "close tags" above the text window.

5. Click on "preview" below the text window to see if your picture is showing and you are done.

Other picture posters: Please post any correction if needed.
I tried to remember the steps as well as I can.

Here is a sample picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/flyguyag/fishing/jeffshopcast2.jpg