PDA

View Full Version : 3 Original Scott G graphite rods: G843/5, G845/5 & G906/4

LeoCreek
01-05-2024, 07:08 PM
All 3 rods are Sold. Thank you!

• (SOLD) Scott G 8’4” 3wt 5pc (G843/5) with factory tube and sock – excellent condition with excellent ferrule gaps – believe this rod was only fished one time – I doubt you could find a nicer example of this hard to find original Scott G model – asking $425 shipped in 48 continental US states – payment by cleared personal check or money order please
• (SOLD) Scott G 8’4” 5wt 5pc (G853/5) with factory tube and sock – very good condition with nice ferrule gaps –this rod was fished a few times, but is in very nice shape – smooth yet versatile original Scott G model – asking $375 shipped in 48 continental US states – payment by cleared personal check or money order please
• (SOLD) Scott G 9’ 6wt 4pc (G906/4) with factory tube and sock – excellent + to near mint condition with excellent ferrule gaps – I don’t believe this rod was ever fished – I doubt you could find a nicer example of this smooth and versatile original Scott G model – asking $425 shipped in 48 continental US states – payment by cleared personal check or money order please

I will also include an additional rod tube (Cordura/PVC) with each rod.

I hate to sell these rods, but they have not been getting used, and I need funds to help pay for hearing aids of all things.

I may consider best reasonable offers as well.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested or need any additional info or photos. Thanks!