PDA

View Full Version : Worse Than Ever - HELP

Tony Buzolich
08-25-2023, 05:39 AM
I'm still having trouble with the forum and posting. Just now I tried to register and update all my current information for accuracy and it wants my name, the same one I've been using since the forum started. Then it says it's already in use and I can't use it.
Then my email, and it gives me a code to copy (case sensitive) and now it wants to have me start over again.

Whatever is happening is stopping members from participating and sharing.
Tony

WLREDBAND
08-25-2023, 07:06 AM
Ran into the exact same issue a few years ago. ADMINS tried to fix it, nothing worked. Had to re-register with a new user id and email address.

JohnS
08-25-2023, 06:53 PM
This would be my suggestion. Do you see an option for "Forgot Password"? Try changing that.

JohnS
08-25-2023, 07:00 PM
At the log in, enter a fake PW. That should take you to a screen like this. Try clicking the area in the circle. That should allow you to reset your password

JohnS
08-25-2023, 07:03 PM
Also click the "Remember Me" box when you are entering your password. That should do one of two things....either log you in entirely or else it might just enter your User name.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-26-2023, 09:57 AM
I'm still having trouble with the forum and posting. Just now I tried to register and update all my current information for accuracy and it wants my name, the same one I've been using since the forum started. Then it says it's already in use and I can't use it.
Then my email, and it gives me a code to copy (case sensitive) and now it wants to have me start over again.

Whatever is happening is stopping members from participating and sharing.
Tony

Tony, ( User name : Tony Buzolich )

Just send me a password, old or new and I can reset it.

Send me the email you want to use, old or new and I can reset it.

This usually works.

JohnS
08-27-2023, 01:13 PM
Or you could do what Bill says.... in the following post