PDA

View Full Version : Sage Pulse 9' 6wt. (used 0. $140.00

Jay Murakoshi
04-03-2022, 11:27 AM
Selling a Sage Pulse 9' 6wt fly rod. SOLD!!!!

I had a problem with the cork grip coming loose and notified Sage and they gave me an outrageous price to repair the rod. Hey, it's a manufacturer defect, I thought it was repaired at no cost. Anyway I proceeded to repair the cork grip myself. I have to remove the hook keeper to slide off the grip. I epoxied the grip back on but still haven't replaced the hook keeper. Too lazy.
I decided to sell the rod as is for a reasonable price. Cosmetically it's not the best looking but performance wise it still cast like a Sage.

If you're looking for a Sage rod at a reasonable price here's your chance. It also comes with the rod tube

Buyer to pay shipping.... I will pay half the shipping cost.
Price $140.00

If you're interested, send me a message via PM or text. Photo's available upon request
Thanks
Jay

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-03-2022, 11:40 AM
I am assuming it is in 4 piece.

They were $475 new so this is a nice rod.

Jay Murakoshi
04-03-2022, 12:11 PM
yes it's a 4 piece

John_N
04-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for someone. With ~10 rods in the rack already downstairs, I fear momma would have me sleeping on the porch with this one if I dared. Somebody hurry up and buy it!

Jay Murakoshi
04-03-2022, 07:06 PM
I would of been kicked out of the house a long time ago with the collection I presently have. Slowly but surely I'm thinning out the inventory. Although I regret selling some of the rods I've had but you can only fish one at a time

Jay Murakoshi
04-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Here's a few photo's of the rod. One showing where the hook keeper use to be.
Jay