PDA

View Full Version : 10' FastEddy Inflatable - Self Bailing - $3K

matooka
04-02-2022, 02:16 PM
10' FastEddy Raft fabricated by Jack's Plastic Welding, Aztec, NM, USA

Self bailing drop stitched floor(5 PSI), 65" Width, 19" Tubes(3 PSI) w/ (3) C7 valves, 72 pounds w/o Frame, 8" Front Kick, 6" Rear Kick, PVC 1600 reinforced with 2200. No Leaks...No Repairs! Take care of your stuff and it will last a lifetime.

NRS Framing w/ Low Back Oarsman, Front Lean Bar w/ removable Tempress Guide Seat, Anchor Arm, Oar Towers and Locks

FastEddy Tackle Deck and Solo Cup Holder

(2) 8' counter balanced and wrapped Cataract oars and a 8' Carlisle spare

Several configurations possible. This raft is the ultimate bridge dropper. If interested, give me a call and I'll show you more pics. I'm located in the Bay Area. Thank You.

Respectfully, Ed Landphere 650-464-6163

PV_Premier
04-18-2022, 08:46 AM
10' FastEddy Raft fabricated by Jack's Plastic Welding, Aztec, NM, USA

Self bailing drop stitched floor(5 PSI), 65" Width, 19" Tubes(3 PSI) w/ (3) C7 valves, 72 pounds w/o Frame, 8" Front Kick, 6" Rear Kick, PVC 1600 reinforced with 2200. No Leaks...No Repairs! Take care of your stuff and it will last a lifetime.

NRS Framing w/ Low Back Oarsman, Front Lean Bar w/ removable Tempress Guide Seat, Anchor Arm, Oar Towers and Locks

FastEddy Tackle Deck and Solo Cup Holder

(2) 8' counter balanced and wrapped Cataract oars and a 8' Carlisle spare

Several configurations possible. This raft is the ultimate bridge dropper. If interested, give me a call and I'll show you more pics. I'm located in the Bay Area. Thank You.

Respectfully, Ed Landphere 650-464-6163

Is this boat still available? Where in the SFBA are you located?