PDA

View Full Version : Help

Lance Gray
01-26-2022, 05:43 PM
Folks,

I need your help. I am looking for the Fly Fishermen magazine 2020 April-May issue that has my article in it for Lake Almanor. I somehow misplaced mine and I am looking for another copy.

I will pay for it and the shipping cost. Let me know if you folks have one and we will go for there.

I really would appreciate any help on getting my hands on another copy.

Thanks

GLC
01-26-2022, 06:55 PM
PM sent.....

Sonoman
01-27-2022, 02:31 PM
Hi Lance, let me know if the PM above yields a copy. I had a couple boxes with old FF mags in the garage attic I can go look through...assuming they survived the last clean-out. I don't know the dates but if you are still looking, let me know and I go up there and take a look when I get home

Lance Gray
01-27-2022, 04:50 PM
PM sent.....

Thank You

I am going to take your advice and see if i can find another copy - for back up.

Lance Gray
01-27-2022, 04:52 PM
Hi Lance, let me know if the PM above yields a copy. I had a couple boxes with old FF mags in the garage attic I can go look through...assuming they survived the last clean-out. I don't know the dates but if you are still looking, let me know and I go up there and take a look when I get home

Yes, GLC said he has a copy for me - he also recommended that I have a copy of copies. So, in your spare time - if you could take a look for me. I would greatly appreciate it. It is the April-May 2020 issue.

Thanks

loose_shoes
01-28-2022, 12:34 PM
Here is an on-line version of the article for those who want to read it. (I'm assuming that this is the article that Lance is referring to.)

https://www.flyfisherman.com/editorial/lake-almanor-seasonal-strategies-for-trophy-trout-and-bass/375238

Lance Gray
01-28-2022, 01:26 PM
Yes, sir that is it.

Great article - if I say so and great images from john Sherman and Ric Rudgers and special thanks to Mark Antaramian!!!