PDA

View Full Version : Dick Hauch had a great trip to British Columbia this Fall for Steelhead.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-23-2021, 08:23 PM
I have know Dick for about 40 years and he is one of the best guys I know.

He has been fly fishing for many years and we have been on some wonderful fly fishing trips together.

Dick is a recently retired anesthesiologist who worked in the Sacramento area.

Mark Kranhold
11-23-2021, 09:26 PM
Must have hit the right timing with the Covid travel lift and the Skeena system shutdown presuming that was within the Skeena system? I know a few folks that just made it in within that timeframe. That gravel bank looks really familiar and that trib holds those size fish if I am correct with my thoughts. Beautiful chrome bullet!!

DH
11-24-2021, 09:32 AM
Must have hit the right timing with the Covid travel lift and the Skeena system shutdown presuming that was within the Skeena system? I know a few folks that just made it in within that timeframe. That gravel bank looks really familiar and that trib holds those size fish if I am correct with my thoughts. Beautiful chrome bullet!!

Mark-
That was on the Bell Irving in the Naas system which was open for steelhead. Lodge went all out to get us up there for a few days!

Mark Kranhold
11-24-2021, 10:50 AM
Very nice, I’m glad you made it and great fish!! It sure is a special place up there.