PDA

View Full Version : Umpqua UPG Fly Boxes

Lance Gray
11-06-2021, 01:14 PM
I am selling my Umpqua UPG Fly Boxes. I have many. Some brand new some used. I label most of my boxes to stay organized. Some boxes have labels on them that will come off.

3 - Large UPG Box Rootbeer Used (all 3 labeled) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy all 3 shipping will be $5.00

1 - Large UPG Box Green Used (no label) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each

2 - Large UPG Box Blueish Gray Used (all 2 labeled) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy both shipping will be $5.00

3 - Streamer UPG Box Blue Used (1 isn't labeled, 2 are) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy all 3 shipping will be $5.00

4 - Large Day Tripper UPG Box Green Used (2 aren't labeled, 2 are) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy 2 at a time $5.00

2 - Small Day Tripper UPG Box Green Used (1 is label, 1 isn't) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy all 2 shipping is $5.00

2 - Large Midge UPG Box Rootbeer Used (no labels) $10.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy both shipping is $5.00

2 - Brand New UPG Box Gray (no labels) $20.00 each $5.00 shipping each - if you buy both shipping is $5.00

I take Venmo and Paypal. Shipping will be USPS.

PM me, email me or text me.

Thanks

Alivia
11-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Lance, Boxes arrived today!
They are still in great condition, and will serve my purposes well.
May even help me get organized (didn’t mean to swear).
Happy Holidays, Peace to you, and those who you close.
Gary.

Lance Gray
11-14-2021, 12:21 PM
Lance, Boxes arrived today!
They are still in great condition, and will serve my purposes well.
May even help me get organized (didn’t mean to swear).
Happy Holidays, Peace to you, and those who you close.
Gary.

That is great. They are all in great shape. Thanks for buying the ones you did!!

fivefingers
12-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Hey Lance,

Your private message box is full.

Did you sell all of the boxes? I'm interested in them. Maybe all. Maybe some. I'm mainly interested in the large, if they're the large flat kind to hold streamers. Did you take pictures for anyone that you could send my way to see what specifically you have?

Lance Gray
12-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Hey Lance,

Your private message box is full.

Did you sell all of the boxes? I'm interested in them. Maybe all. Maybe some. I'm mainly interested in the large, if they're the large flat kind to hold streamers. Did you take pictures for anyone that you could send my way to see what specifically you have?

Sorry just delete them.

The only boxes left are the HD Large Fly Box that are brand new. $20 each shipping is $5 for 1 or $5 for 2

I have no pictures. If you PM me your phone number I will text you a pic.

Thanks