PDA

View Full Version : All things Fishpond- two carriers and two reel cases $80

JWilli
09-12-2021, 05:31 PM
SOLD
Four-piece (9’) rod carrier with internal and external zippered pockets. This was and still is the most popular rod carrier. It is used, but in very good shape and very strong. Designed for four rods, but I have put five in the rod compartment with no problem.

For your three-piece rods, I am offering for a soft rod holder from Fishpond. Designed for three three-piece (9’) rods. It has two large zippered external pockets. Carrier is used, but in excellent shape.

For your reels, I have two Fishpond heavy duty zippered reel cases. These cases will protect your reel (up to 5” in diameter). They are both used, but the soft internal padding is in excellent shape for both cases.

$80 gets all four items (new would set you back $358 plus tax). Cash is nice, but will entertain other forms of payment.
Local pickup (Cupertino/San Jose) unless you want to pay the postage. If that is the case, then we should discuss the logistics of the sale. I will box them up and send to you with tracking and insurance (again, your additional cost).

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Fishpond makes really good stuff.........

Flyfish23
09-13-2021, 01:59 PM
Ok. I will PM you with a shipping address. I would like to buy all. Thanks.

-Bill Stewart

JWilli
09-13-2021, 10:26 PM
Sorry Bill, the entire package has been sold.
John

JWilli
09-13-2021, 10:29 PM
You are so right, Bill. It didn't take long to find a new home.
John