Rossflyguy
06-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Sold sold sold

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-29-2021, 09:35 PM
What would all that cost new?

TahoeJoe
06-30-2021, 10:22 AM
Is the large groover in the background included in the deal? It looks perfect for multi day trips! :rolleyes:

Rossflyguy
06-30-2021, 11:10 AM
What would all that cost new?

$15,000 new

Rossflyguy
06-30-2021, 11:12 AM
Is the large groover in the background included in the deal? It looks perfect for multi day trips! :rolleyes:

You pick it up today the honey pot is yours.

Jcolin
07-03-2021, 07:11 AM
Hey Rossflyguy, curious what your impression of the boat was? Thought i remembered you mentioning buying it, unless im thinking of someone else...wondering what you think of the newer clackacrafts since youre selling it as if i were to upgrade from my old aluminum boat thats one i was considering.

Rossflyguy
07-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Hey Rossflyguy, curious what your impression of the boat was? Thought i remembered you mentioning buying it, unless im thinking of someone else...wondering what you think of the newer clackacrafts since youre selling it as if i were to upgrade from my old aluminum boat thats one i was considering.

It’s a great boat. I had the 360 walk around set up. I was able to launch it basically anywhere and in the most shallowest waters. It was as versatile as a drift boat could get. I was able to install a fish finder for lakes. I sold it because my family is growing and there’s not a lot of room for four people and two dogs. I didn’t know many who knew how to row and shuttling wasn’t usually an option if I wanted to use it solo, unless I was fishing stillwater (fished solano lake A LOT). If you’re considering a clacka I have nothing but good things to say about them. Very high end good looking boats. Really easy to load and unload on your own. Just didn’t fit my lifestyle anymore. I’m also focusing on stillwater more these days. More convenient in a V bottom.

Jcolin
07-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Cool thanks for the response, glad you were happy with it. Have heard good things about them in general.

Rossflyguy
07-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Cool thanks for the response, glad you were happy with it. Have heard good things about them in general.

If you decide to get one make sure it’s got 360 access and I would add a cooler to it. Only thing I regretted not getting with the boat.