PDA

View Full Version : Bauer Bonanza

Dave E.
05-19-2021, 10:00 AM
Sold / pending payment.

Whether you want to collect them, fish them or flip them at the $350.00 asking price for the whole shootin' match which includes shipping to the lower forty eight, this could be a fun and lucrative deal for someone.

These Bauer reels and spools span a range of production years from the final years these were built, dating back to when Bauer was in Salinas, California. All of these reels and spools are interchangeable.

What's in this lot? Three reels, three spools & the six assorted pouches and the four boxes seen in the overview photo.

Bauer M1-SL ( SuperLite ) Reel.

Bauer M1 Reel

Bauer LM1SL ( Little Mac - SuperLite )

( The M1SL reel shows the least, if any wear. The other two show typical wear. )

Bauer LM1SL Spool Splash Blue ( the box says it's a MSL spool, but it's not. )

Bauer M1SL Spool Gray.

Bauer LM1SL Spool Black ( although it's got the same wooden handle and gloss finish as an M, so maybe it is an M. I've bought so many Bauer M's over the years, I can't remember every single configuration I purchased. )

From Bauer: M1SL - 3.00 inch diameter. - 4-5 Line. - WF-5 & 60 yds. 20#

Opinion: These are better 2/3/4 weight reels. Two are spooled with used WF-4-F Rio Grand lines, all but one have backing on them.
I'm not interested at this point in breaking up the lot, but if I did, each piece will reflect a much higher individual value than indicated by the lot price.

I'll take cash on the barrelhead from someone who can make it to the mouth of Kern Canyon ( Rio Bravo area ) or by mail via an u.s.p.s money order or a personal check from someone here I know and trust.

Thanks for taking a look.