PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for the Klamath river this year..........

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-15-2021, 09:32 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/science/water-crisis-worse-oregon-california-border

ricards
05-15-2021, 11:41 AM
...and for many years to come, most likely. Fly fishing clubs in Northern Califonia and Southern Oregon have canceled their annual outings to Klamath Lake this year.

winxp_man
05-31-2021, 08:33 AM
What makes me laugh in this drought, the answer seems to be let’s build more homes. Well for us in Sacramento county anyways. I just don’t get the math. They see we are having dry years but let’s send more farms down into the desert? And let’s build more home in their place to what? Solve the water problem? *facepalm* :confused:

Mark Kranhold
06-05-2021, 09:04 AM
What makes me laugh in this drought, the answer seems to be let’s build more homes. Well for us in Sacramento county anyways. I just don’t get the math. They see we are having dry years but let’s send more farms down into the desert? And let’s build more home in their place to what? Solve the water problem? *facepalm* :confused:

Hate to say it but we need population control. Stop letting people into our country and stop allowing these people and anyone to have 12 kids with multiple wives or with one. The illegals and welfare folks are the worst! I pop out more kids I get more welfare:mad: we need the Chinese policing on baby control! Do you want to live in a concrete jungle, not me! People don’t give a rats ass about this beautiful thing we live on and call earth, it’s all about them and their selfish asses!

Jay Murakoshi
06-05-2021, 09:32 AM
You ought to see the building going on in Fresno. Big subdivisions and hundreds if not thousands of apartments. Not only the water problem but the traffic.

Mr T
06-05-2021, 11:29 AM

I travel the valley often for work- farms are being replaced by homes.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Very small minded folks think we can take in all the world's poor and take care of them.

Extremely ignorant and totally corrupted people are running our country.

Anyone who think we can help the poor, world wide, needs to get educated to the real truth.

Watch this video if you care about the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCcFNL7EmwY

*Most of these small minded folks do not like facts or truths.

Woodman
06-05-2021, 04:43 PM
we need the Chinese policing on baby control!

Interesting idea. The Chinese are realizing they now don't have enough population growth to sustain their economic growth.