Good to great condition
Willing to travel for the right trailer

Max price 15k
Thank you in advance
Brian
530 354 3740

Rossflyguy
03-28-2021, 01:42 PM
Campers are game changers for fly fishermen. Bought one new right before covid lockdown for 40% off full retail from Ganders RV in Redding. You probably won’t see that for awhile. I know how hard it is finding one now. Good luck man!

Brian Clemens
03-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Wow thats one killer deal.

Ya its time for one having our baby boy but also I don't know if us 3 guides that have been staying at Indian Creek lodge full time during steelhead season for many years now will have the opportunity to rent old guide room come the 20/21 season.

So it might be camping trailer time across the street.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Lots of friends who fish winter steelhead have bought used Artic Fox 4 season trailers.

Another friend said that Lance makes one of the best travel trailers.

Brian Clemens
03-28-2021, 06:26 PM
Thanks for that info Bill, also happy belated birthday.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-28-2021, 07:09 PM
RVs and boats have been selling like crazy for the past year so finding a good deal is hard to do.

I would only look at private party sales because the big RV dealers are buying up all the used stuff and marking them up.

Rossflyguy
03-28-2021, 07:57 PM
Wow thats one killer deal.

Ya its time for one having our baby boy but also I don't know if us 3 guides that have been staying at Indian Creek lodge full time during steelhead season for many years now will have the opportunity to rent old guide room come the 20/21 season.

So it might be camping trailer time across the street.

I’ve got two young ones. Best investment to be able to fish those long distance locations. Plus it doesn’t hurt when you need AC or heating. Actually looking at acreage around Shasta to have a permanent “camping” spot for my camper around all that water.

Brian Clemens
06-24-2021, 06:21 PM
Bump to the top

Still looking for a well maintained camper.

grnwtrs
06-25-2021, 05:46 PM
What you should be looking for is a trailer. You can drop it off and hunt!

Regards, gene

Brian Clemens
06-25-2021, 07:23 PM
Camper trailer yes, that's what I'm looking for. Also known as a travel trailer.