PDA

View Full Version : Resnicks Contribute $250K to Governor in Stop Recall Effort

OceanSunfish
03-27-2021, 05:03 PM
https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/03/26/big-ag-billionaires-donate-250000-to-newsoms-campaign-against-recall/

The quest for favorable legislation for an elite few (water grabbers) continues.........

Mr T
03-27-2021, 07:59 PM
Not all that shocking is it? The state is run by water and that is locked up tight as a drum.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-28-2021, 05:37 AM
If California was actually one of the 200 countries in the World its economy would be the fifth largest.

This is why the state is so totally corrupt.......follow the money.

If you were a greedy, corrupt politician what state would you be in? California.

OceanSunfish
03-28-2021, 10:21 PM
If California was actually one of the 200 countries in the World its economy would be the fifth largest.

This is why the state is so totally corrupt.......follow the money.

If you were a greedy, corrupt politician what state would you be in? California.

It's not one-sided. There are two parties involved.

Democracy works only with accountability. Capitalism works only with integrity.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-29-2021, 04:56 AM
It's not one-sided. There are two parties involved.

Democracy works only with accountability. Capitalism works only with integrity.

I think most would agree, California is a "One Party State"......so is Oregon and Washington.

Rossflyguy
03-29-2021, 07:59 AM
I think most would agree, California is a "One Party State"......so is Oregon and Washington.

Correct! Anyone who thinks California is a two party state isn’t paying attention.

OceanSunfish
03-29-2021, 08:02 AM

There are two parties to make a transaction. "Party" is not political in my statement nor was my original message. The quest for favorable legislation cares not of the political party, at least when it comes to the natural resources of the State of California.

JayDubP
04-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Resnicks are experts at using the system for their own gain.

Resnicks are long time friends with Sen Feinstein and have invested in a number of ventures controlled by her husband, Dick Blum. In addition, Resnicks are among the biggest contributors to Feinstein's political career.

Along with the Resnicks, Tejon Ranch owns part of the Kern Water Bank -- and family trusts for both the Pelosi family and the Boxer family are minority shareholders in Tejon Ranch.