PDA

View Full Version : New fly lines in the box

Carl Blackledge
03-14-2021, 11:33 AM
Hey guys,

Anybody going Tarpon fishing or perhaps to Baja?

I have two in the box new Monic 12 wt Phantom lines
I also have one new in the box 13 wt Monic Phantom tip..all 3 for $100 or $40.00 each...These are the go to lines in Baja for Roosters and Dorado.

I also have two new in the box Cortland Tropical plus lines 12 wt $40.00 each...these lines are high floating Quick loading and aggressive short heads for quick casts to Tarpon or just about anything in Mexico again all lines are new in the box.

I have 1 Cortland Precision saltwater line 15 foot intermediate tip with floating running line in 15 wt...perfect for casting to Dorado-Bill fish and roosters-$ 35.00
carlblackiedge@aol.com

!3 wt is sold-15 wt is sold and one of the Cortland lines are sold.

Carl Blackledge
03-16-2021, 11:23 AM
Hey guys,

Anybody going Tarpon fishing or perhaps to Baja?

I have two in the box new Monic 12 wt Phantom lines
I also have one new in the box 13 wt Monic Phantom tip..all 3 for $100 or $40.00 each...These are the go to lines in Baja for Roosters and Dorado.

I also have two new in the box Cortland Tropical plus lines 12 wt $40.00 each...these lines are high floating Quick loading and aggressive short heads for quick casts to Tarpon or just about anything in Mexico again all lines are new in the box.

I have 1 Cortland Precision saltwater line 15 foot intermediate tip with floating running line in 15 wt...perfect for casting to Dorado-Bill fish and roosters-$ 35.00
carlblackiedge@aol.com

Hey guys, seems I have lots of buyers from out of the USA....I don't and won't ship outside the USA thanks