PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid 2/6

Katz
02-07-2021, 02:04 PM
Well I know they are "rats" in this lake, but three this size made for a great day. And every hit could be that double digit fish. Like playing the slots in Reno. K

Jake B
02-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Well I know they are "rats" in this lake, but three this size made for a great day. And every hit could be that double digit fish. Like playing the slots in Reno. K

I’d take rats over skunks any day of the week..

BS
02-07-2021, 08:48 PM

Way to go Katz.:cool::cool::cool:

Nothing like catching some out of state fish. ;););)

You're becoming quite the fish whisperer..........................:confused::conf used:

Wish I could be out there spanking some of those Dang Cutthroats with you.

Jake hit it on the head too........ better to catch rats than skunks.:cool::cool::cool:

Hope to be back out there "playing the game" soon. :(:(:(

Bob

Quinnphoto
02-09-2021, 01:20 PM

Seems like a lot of the Summit fish are coming near shore. The last three times out I would say the rats have taken over the Pilot Peak fish. Yesterday the guy next to me did catch a 35inch 18.5 lber. The whole beach otherwise was catching rats. Can’t say it wasn’t fun though.

Fishdoctor
02-09-2021, 08:08 PM
You mean this guy

Quinnphoto
02-09-2021, 08:18 PM
You mean this guy

Yes that one:) I still call it 19lbs Dean but I will honor the precise scale reading.

Pvillarr
02-09-2021, 09:24 PM

It is funny how the rats at Pyramid would be a good steelhead anywhere else :rolleyes:

Any day fishing is better than the rest!