PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake 1-3-21

Pvillarr
01-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Well, fishing was tough today and the rats were on the prowl but my dad did catch this Toad. The indo midge bite is full on and red seems to be the hot ticket! 16517

BS
01-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Well, fishing was tough today and the rats were on the prowl but my dad did catch this Toad. The indo midge bite is full on and red seems to be the hot ticket! 16517

Oh GAWD............................................

Peter and his Dad are tearing up the lake again. :cool::cool::cool:

Good job Peter and Dad !!!!!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, I can sneak away Wednesday and catch a fish. :mad::mad:

Dang Cutthroats...........................

Bob

Quinnphoto
01-04-2021, 01:53 PM

Thanks Peter for the update. Bob good luck on Wednesday. I’m going to try Thursday.

Pvillarr
01-04-2021, 02:47 PM
You are a funny man Bob!

Bill and Bob, one of these days, we will all fish on the same day up there. Good luck to you both this week.

BTW, I was at 11.5’ depth from my point fly to the indicator and I had about 4’ distance between the flies.

Quinnphoto
01-04-2021, 02:53 PM
You are a funny man Bob!

Bill and Bob, one of these days, we will all fish on the same day up there. Good luck to you both this week.

BTW, I was at 11.5’ depth from my point fly to the indicator and I had about 4’ distance between the flies.

So the midge is your dropper and leech your point?

Pvillarr
01-04-2021, 02:56 PM
So the midge is your dropper and leech your point?

Good question. I have been using a two midge setup. I haven’t landed any fish on a balanced leech during my past two trips.

BS
01-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Good question. I have been using a two midge setup. I haven’t landed any fish on a balanced leech during my past two trips.

Well then Mr. Peter............................

Did you catch more fish on the top fly or bottom fly or equal results on top vs bottom fly ????? :confused::confused::confused:

Just curious...............................:confused::c onfused::confused:

Bob

Pvillarr
01-04-2021, 05:19 PM
Well then Mr. Peter............................

Did you catch more fish on the top fly or bottom fly or equal results on top vs bottom fly ????? :confused::confused::confused:

Just curious...............................:confused::c onfused::confused:

Bob

Bottom fly for sure!

BS
01-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Bottom fly for sure!

Ahhhhhhhhhh......................................

Nice lil' tidbit there Peter. :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you !!!! :D:D:D

Bob