PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Trip 2/28/20 & 2/29/20

Pvillarr
12-29-2020, 11:24 PM
I am pressed for time but I wanted to give a quick post regarding my trip. Long story short, the bites were few but the fish were big. I caught my new PB at 16.5 lbs. All indo and red midges were the ticket! Here are a few pics to enjoy!

Mr T
12-30-2020, 08:49 AM
And that is why you go!

Wow!!!!!

Quinnphoto
12-30-2020, 10:38 AM
I am pressed for time but I wanted to give a quick post regarding my trip. Long story short, the bites were few but the fish were big. I caught my new PB at 16.5 lbs. All indo and red midges were the ticket! Here are a few pics to enjoy!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!! It looks like it was a fun day Peter.

BS
12-30-2020, 11:09 AM

Way to go Peter................ and Father ???????

What all you guys don't see in the pictures is a Troll Doll in his pocket !!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
That's my only explanation of how Peter does this !!! :p:p:p

Good job Peter !!!!!!
Good looking fish !!!!!
Congrats on your new personal best !!!!!!

I'm looking at giving a try...........maybe next week........after this full moon cycle.

Dang Cutthroats........................

Bob

casper916
12-30-2020, 01:13 PM
Pyramid produces giants huh gotta take a trip there some day.

very impressive fish, great job.

Scott V
12-30-2020, 02:40 PM
Pyramid produces giants huh gotta take a trip there some day.

very impressive fish, great job.

Pyramid produces many fish over 10 pounds and a lot over 20 pounds.

Pvillarr
12-30-2020, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Bill, I definitely got lucky. I was cursing Poseiden since I didn't get a hit for the first 5-6 hours each day and then I got into some fish finally.

Bob, this trip was just by myself and a friend as my dad is currently enjoying the weather in Hawaii at the moment. Lol about the Troll Doll....I love the Troll movie jk.

The midge game is hot right now. These were all caught fishing between 8-12 feet of depth. I got to go back soon :)

Way to go Peter................ and Father ???????

What all you guys don't see in the pictures is a Troll Doll in his pocket !!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
That's my only explanation of how Peter does this !!! :p:p:p

Good job Peter !!!!!!
Good looking fish !!!!!
Congrats on your new personal best !!!!!!

I'm looking at giving a try...........maybe next week........after this full moon cycle.

Dang Cutthroats........................

Bob

Jay Murakoshi
01-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Those are some big fish. The last time I made a trip to Pyramid was back in the late 80's. Catching was the s****. If it wasn't so dang cold, I'd try it again but the old bones just can't take the cold weather. Once again, great looking catch