PDA

View Full Version : December 5 Trinity Float Trip Seat

WilliamLeung
11-20-2020, 08:56 AM
My friend re-ruptured a hernia and needs to back out of a trip that we booked. If anyone is interested in taking his spot, please let me know. This is a full day float on the Trinity on December 5 booked through Confluence Outfitters. Cost would be $275/person and tips. Send me a message if you may be interested and would like more details.

Edit: Spot has been taken.

Half Pounder
11-20-2020, 10:49 AM
I am sending a PM.

PV_Premier
11-20-2020, 11:41 AM
I sent a PM earlier this morning.

WilliamLeung
11-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Thanks. I've replied to both.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-21-2020, 07:59 AM
I think that December is a big month on the Trinity river for Steelhead and Confluence Outfitters is a top Nor Cal guide group.

For info on the Trinity river call the Trinity Fly Shop in Lewiston, California.

https://trinityflyshop.com/index.html

This is one of the top destination fly shop in Nor Cal run by Herb and Pat Burton, a "Mom and Pop" small business that has done so

well since 1982. This is the real deal with a powerful team of fly fishing guides who teach their clients how to fish the old classic

methods, swinging flies. If you can get a day with Herb it would be a great experience. I have sent my customers to them for decades.

WilliamLeung
11-21-2020, 09:16 PM
Thanks Bill, I appreciate the advice. I'll definitely be giving them a call for information as the time gets closer.