PDA

View Full Version : F/S Sage zAxis 697-4

wilyj
11-01-2020, 07:07 PM
SOLD. 1624316244Factory zAxis 9 1/2' 6 wt with Saltwater Reel Seat and Fighting Butt. The factory rod tube (undamaged but shows some wear) and sock are included. If you're looking for a zAxis, I doubt that you'll find one in better condition: I don't see any marks on the blank other than the usual wear on the male ferrules. This is my favorite big trout, stillwater indicator rod, and it's fine streamer rod and Deschutes River salmon and stonefly stick. Galvan Torque 6 and Rush Light 6 reels balance perfectly. I'm selling it because I have two other 697s and no longer need another guest rod.

$450 with free shipping to the Lower 48 and Canada. Actual shipping charges apply to Alaska and Hawaii. No international shipping. $425 with local pick-up in Bend, Oregon. Cash or PayPal.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the rod in original condition within 7 days. Buyer pays insured, return shipping, and will receive a full refund less my original shipping costs.

Contact Jeff at wilyj8@yahoo.com or call/text 541-280-3237