PDA

View Full Version : Waders, Wading Jacket and Cold Weather Jacket for sale

Brian Clemens
10-17-2020, 05:47 PM
Here some wading gear for sale. Most are in great to like new condition.

Redington XL Sonic Pro Jacket. A lot like the Simms Guide jacket, this jacket rocks, worn twice, so practically new. No longer made. This is a steal
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hodgman XXL 3 n 1 Aesis Jacket. Fits like an XL. 1 Rain Jacket like the Simms Guide Jacket, worn a handful of times, great jacket and very warm, 1 Thinsulate insulation jacket, upper warming hand pockets as well as lower warming hand pockets, very warm, can be worn as just the shell, or inside the rain jacket. Going to miss this piece of wading gear.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hodgman XL Aesis Hyperdry Down Jacket. Almost New. Extremely warm jacket, worn 1 time back in upstate New York during the winter. Was extremely please with the warmth of this jacket.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Aquaz LK Trinity waist wader. Great conditions, almost like new. Love this waist wader, purchased them in March. Warn a few times in the spring as well as recently over the past few weeks. Great pair of waders, extremerlty durable and breathable. The fabric is the Four layers of AQUALEX Megaflow fabric upper and Five layers of AQUALEX Duratek lower.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hodgman LK Aesis Zipper Wader with internal insulated core liner. Worn only a few times, perfect condition. Man, going to miss these waders. They rocked, and with the internal insulated core liner, I was never cold in the winter. I wore Simms light weight core bottoms and called it a day.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here are the pics of these items in the order they were listed.

Thank you for viewing. I am also selling a bunch of wading boots, please take a look at my other post.
All these items are local pick up only. I live in Marysville, and will be available during the evenings. Sorry I am unable to ship, I am fully booked up until mid Dec.
Thanks
Brian
530 354 3740

Brian Clemens
10-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Bump with updates

Brian Clemens
11-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Bump......