PDA

View Full Version : Smartphone App for smoke/air quality for California.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-04-2020, 06:26 AM
Was chatting with John Quigley last night about Stripers in the Berkeley area when he said he was going to check out the air

quality/smoke situation. I asked him how he did this and he relayed that he uses a Smartphone App "Local Haze", so I tried it.

It is live time from sensors all over California. Tell me what you use and how you like this free App.

Dick
09-05-2020, 05:12 PM
Search : airnow.gov Lots of smoke here in Northern Mono County
Dick

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-16-2020, 06:47 AM
EPA Air Quality Index is 20 this morning in Davis, California and it is 55 degrees at 7:00 am.

We can finally breath outside again.

We get that cool air in almost every night from the ocean and bays.

Today's high is 89 and the low is 58......a 31 degree spread is good.

kevins
11-19-2021, 01:01 AM
A custom software development company's reputation is on the line. A poor choice of a custom software development company could lead to disaster. Regardless of whether you're a technology leader or a startup https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development, your reputation and business can be at stake. A custom software development firm can make or break your project. A poorly chosen firm can ruin your reputation and even your idea. A bad decision can result in a disastrous project. Luckily, there are a number of factors to consider before hiring a custom software development company.