PDA

View Full Version : New Video. Some highlights from 2019

Ryan
09-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Here are some highlight clips from my 2019 season. Footage contains Feather River, Clear Lake, Shasta, and Berryessa. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/zoOxrssmzkY

BS
09-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Here are some highlight clips from my 2019 season. Footage contains Feather River, Clear Lake, Shasta, and Berryessa. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/zoOxrssmzkY

Well Ryan, I DID enjoy it.

I've watched your other videos and enjoyed them too..........however this one seems a little more special.;);)

For me, the sound track was superb.:cool::cool:

Takes me back to the "good 'ole days"............ both fishing and enjoying life as a youngster.

I appreciate you posting this. :cool::cool::cool:

Bob

Ryan
09-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Wow that is very good stuff to hear!! I truly appreciate it. Thank you BS!

Quinnphoto
09-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Great showcase for your business Ryan. Good editing and I love the song :)

John H
09-03-2020, 01:36 PM
Good stuff. You have to carry the GoPro all year and turn it on a lot to get clips like that. That is a year long project. I did a video on my Canada trip and turned the camera on 100 times to get 4 or 5 usable clips. Most of the time nothing happens or you miss the shot or you have water spots on the lens or you are looking into the sun and can’t see anything or something. Maybe your success rate is higher but still a big effort. Thanks for doing it. Also, darn nice carp. I would not mind catching a bruiser carp like that.

Ryan
09-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Thank you John! That is just about one years worth of clips. Ton of filming involved for a small amount of usable footage no doubt. At a certain point as I'm sure your well aware of, battery life and storage space becomes an issue. My USB port in the boat helps allot.

And damn nice carp indeed! Haha. Forgot I should have given you a little credit on this board for landing! That was a very cool experience. Still wish that was 6lb+ smallmouth gold like we had assumed. But that did not work out bad!