PDA

View Full Version : Scadden NFO Predator Pontoon For Sale

JAWallace
08-14-2020, 08:35 PM
This is Scadden’s Original Predator, which was revolutionary in that he produced a highly capable 8’ long x 52” wide inflatable with claimed 700# capacity, and with an actual hull weight of only about 15 lbs –just a little more than an Outcast Super Fat Cat float tube.

I’ve had this boat for five years, and have loved the portability, ease of use, and wide range of capabilities. While Dave Scadden rates this as Class IV capable, I’ve only taken it down the Lower American and Yuba which have nothing above a Class II, but it handles those without even trying.

I fish primarily Stillwater though, and I have this boat registered with a CF number if someone wants to use an electric. On one of my two previous Scadden boats I did use an electric and it was just trick. I never actually did use it on this one as around the time I registered it I got a Boston Whaler, so with my Super Fat Cat, plus now a Supercat, and the Whaler this craft is a “tweener” for me, thus the sale. I have a very nice Scadden motor mount, custom fabricated to fit this craft and three others in his line he’s no longer building, available for sale as well for anyone who wants to use an electric trolling motor ($100).

The boat is in excellent condition, please see the pictures. There are a few dabs of Aquaseal but nothing major. No leaks, no tears, no patches.

Comes complete with an adjustable seat, footbar, oars, two insulated side pockets with built in pockets for spare rods, and the optional stripping apron, made for this boat and sold as an accessory.

The new and current model is smaller and lighter. Claimed weight is only 9 lbs. You make the call on whether you’d trust your well being, especially in moving water, to a 9 lb. pontoon.

New this sold for $1,100 base price. The current downsized model is $900.
Take mine for $600 (motor mount if desired + $100)

localcenters@gmail.com or DM here

betty
08-17-2020, 07:04 AM
Private message sent

Woodman
08-22-2020, 10:13 AM
Still available?

JAWallace
08-22-2020, 01:52 PM
The Predator is pending for now, likely sold. We are wrapping up a couple of loose ends--I will post sold or still available shortly.

The selected purchaser does not want the motor mount though, so that is still available for only $100. Fits the Outlaw Renegade, Predator, Rampage, maybe the Challenger. I think he was getting close to $200 for it new when he was stocking it.

JAWallace
08-25-2020, 11:52 AM
Predator is sold. Thanks so much. Motor mount still available!

drdan
02-28-2024, 08:45 AM
Predator is sold. Thanks so much. Motor mount still available!

I know this is an old post but is the motor mount still available?