PDA

View Full Version : TFO Esox Fly Rod

Jay Murakoshi
08-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Selling a 9' 12wt 4 piece TFO Esox rod. The rod has been used once in Aitutaki. It has a 3 1/2" fighting butt which I used as a grip for a two handed over head casting rod. This would be a great back rod for some one going to Baja for those big roosters, dorado, yellow fin, jacks, etc.
Recently, there has been a rise in the popularity of fly fishing for large, carnivorous fish. Musky, barracuda, pike and roosterfish are big, mean, apex predators; some are sight-casting quarry, while others require hours of painstaking blind casting. To chase these big fish, you need a powerful rod that can cast long distances, handle bushy, air-resistant flies and put up with extreme punishment. The Esox series of predator rods utilizes our proprietary TiCr blank coating, which helps protect the rod from the occasional collision with a weighted fly or gunnel. Throw in our proprietary Tactical Series™ guides and you’ve got a rod that is as tough as the predators you are chasing. The non-glare chestnut colored blank features a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA-compliant fighting butt for picking up and casting large flies and heavy line.
Comes with a cloth bad, no rod tube. I will split the cost of shipping within the US.
Interested? Send me a PM or text at 831 809 4221. Not sure how to post photo's on the site. I have photo's available, I will send up on requests.

Thanks for looking
Jay

SOLD!!!