PDA

View Full Version : Outcast Fat/Super Fat Cat

Jet
07-07-2020, 06:43 PM
I have an older Outcast float tube with a single summit valve with inflatable bottom cushion and foam seat back. I have been fighting a slow leak for a couple years now. I replaced the valve and sealed with aqua seal. Some days it’s fine and others I have to give it a few pumps. I have removed the badder and went over it with soapy water to no avail. I love it otherwise but it’s time to part ways. The new ones kinda funky but a dear friend gifted me and old Super Cat as a replacement. Struggling to make it work as I love the huge pockets on the Fat Cat. Perhaps if someone has a pool it would make locating the leak easier. I would like to offer it here for free to someone who’s willing to put the time in and fix it for themselves or a youth angler. No shipping........local only.

Thanks Jet

rnort
07-07-2020, 07:33 PM
I have an older Outcast float tube with a single summit valve with inflatable bottom cushion and foam seat back. I have been fighting a slow leak for a couple years now. I replaced the valve and sealed with aqua seal. Some days it’s fine and others I have to give it a few pumps. I have removed he badder and went over it with soapy water to no avail. I love it otherwise but it’s time to part ways. The new ones kinda funky but a dear friend gifted me and old super cat as a replacement. Struggling to make it work as I love the huge pockets on the Fat Cat. Perhaps if someone has a pool it would make locating the leak easier. I would like to offer it here for free to someone who’s willing to put the time in and fixit for themselves or a youth angler. No shipping local only.

Thanks

Jet 15844158451584415845

I will definitely be interested in meeting you this weekend to pickup the tube. Thanks in advance!

David