PDA

View Full Version : Need a little research.

BobK
03-19-2020, 05:53 PM
HI: I camp at Pelican or S. nets for a couple of days every 3 weeks. I heard earlier today from a friend that is going tomorrow (We live in Bishop) that the lake was closed today to all camping due to the virus scare. Has anyone else heard this? I looked on their web page and found nothing. I also heard (2nd hand) that the tribal council was calling a meeting tomorrow whether to close the lake to fishing. I don't mean to get a rumor going but thought that someone here would know who to contact., I'm going on Monday....maybe....Thanks BobK

Pvillarr
03-19-2020, 06:24 PM
HI: I camp at Pelican or S. nets for a couple of days every 3 weeks. I heard earlier today from a friend that is going tomorrow (We live in Bishop) that the lake was closed today to all camping due to the virus scare. Has anyone else heard this? I looked on their web page and found nothing. I also heard (2nd hand) that the tribal council was calling a meeting tomorrow whether to close the lake to fishing. I don't mean to get a rumor going but thought that someone here would know who to contact., I'm going on Monday....maybe....Thanks BobK

“ ATTENTION:
As of March 19, 2020, fishing is continued and there is No Camping.

Per the regulation, the fees are non-refundable.

Any potential reimbursement claims will be decided by Tribal Council no sooner than Friday March 20th, 2020.”

coltss
03-19-2020, 06:56 PM
Looking on my wifes facebook page under Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing there is information indicating camping is no longer allowed effective today and the Tribal Council is having a meeting Friday or Saturday in regards to closing the lake to fishing which sucks since this can be the best time of year for size and numbers. So the rumors you heard are coming true.

BobK
03-19-2020, 07:56 PM
Thanks guys for the responses. I was hoping that I was wrong..,..BobK

BS
03-19-2020, 07:59 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Jesus....................:mad::mad:

Can't they just leave us to fish more than 6 feet apart in the outdoors. :mad::mad:

Sheesh.................................. :confused::confused:

I really hope this doesn't come to fruition. :(:(

I'm not ready to "stick a fork in it" yet this year...................:(:(

Bob