PDA

View Full Version : Which Pyramid Beach Is This ????

BS
01-26-2020, 11:55 PM
I was doing a little poking around on the net and came across this Pyramid picture.

Being that I love to fish drop-offs, can anyone enlighten me as to which "beach" this is ??? :confused::confused:

Click to enlarge:

Thanks,

Bob

montana mike
01-27-2020, 08:42 AM
I was doing a little poking around on the net and came across this Pyramid picture.

Being that I love to fish drop-offs, can anyone enlighten me as to which "beach" this is ??? :confused::confused:

Click to enlarge:

Thanks,

Bob

This is Spyder Point ! Mike

BS
01-27-2020, 09:21 AM
This is Spyder Point ! Mike

Thanks Mike !!!

The Google satellite view of Spyder looks a bit different than the pic I posted.
Probably an older picture of Spyder with the water level "significantly lower".

Thanks again,

Bob

montana mike
01-27-2020, 10:01 AM
Thanks Mike !!!

The Google satellite view of Spyder looks a bit different than the pic I posted.
Probably an older picture of Spyder with the water level "significantly lower".

Thanks again,

Bob

Bob , in the right upper corner of your picture is the Tressel hole , not a dropoff but can be good and has some big fish at times . Mike

BS
01-27-2020, 10:34 AM
Bob , in the right upper corner of your picture is the Tressel hole , not a dropoff but can be good and has some big fish at times . Mike

Gotcha' on the Tressel hole. :cool:

I just noticed.................. your first and second post in ~ 8 years !!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Don't I feel kinda' special !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bob

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-28-2020, 01:01 PM
We all really appreciate anyone who posts here.....

We need you to post to keep it going.

For over 26 years this message board has survived.

Please join our forum and please post something about fly fishing.

montana mike
01-30-2020, 05:37 PM
Gotcha' on the Tressel hole. :cool:

I just noticed.................. your first and second post in ~ 8 years !!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Don't I feel kinda' special !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bob

My first instinct was to till you to go f#ck yourself , but changed my mind ! Let's just leave it that you are "Special " Mike