PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Report 10/16/2019

BS
10-16-2019, 08:59 PM
Did the 'Mid again today.

I overslept and had a later than hoped for arrival at the lake today. :mad::mad::mad:

On the water at 9:20 and landed my first fish (a rat) on my second cast with a 'cator @ 9:25. :D:D

At 11:30 I was stripping and missed a rather violent take. :eek::eek::eek:

Then ............................ nothing for the rest of the day............................

No other strikes or takes, just like someone turned the fish switch to "off".

I went 1 for 2 ..................................... at least it wasn't another skunk'in. :o:o:o

I fished the entire day by myself @ Wino and called it a day @ 5:30.

I didn't see my pal Carmen there today either and no other fisher persons showed up, not even to look to see if anything was happening.

Looking over at Sandhole this morning, I saw a couple of cars.
Looking over at Indian Head I saw a couple of cars too, but, there were (as best as I could count) nine boats/float tubes/rafts/floating devices about 100-200 yards offshore there.
I couldn't tell if anyone was hooking up, but I guess there must have been some "hot information" about fish being there. :confused::confused:

By 1:00 it looked like everyone had disappeared from Sandhole and Indian Head and all of the boats/float tubes/rafts disappeared too.

I suppose that since we just had a full moon, and last night was clear with a near full moon, the fish did their gorging then.
That could explain yet another poor results day for me ........... AGAIN !!! :mad::mad::mad:

So, not much more to report from here.

I'll be back out there next week giving it another try. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dang Cutthroats....................................

Bob

Mr T
10-17-2019, 06:52 AM
Beats working any day - Thanks for the report!