PDA

View Full Version : Loreto is calling me

Carl Blackledge
06-18-2019, 07:30 PM
Hey guys

My time has come to go on my annual trip to Loreto.

Everything that I can find out about in advance is looking good, we got bait-Sargasso and Dorado jumping around all good things to look for.

On another note the Hotel just offered everybody a pay for 3 nights and get the 4 th night free deal, that means I get at least 6 nights free, That's just about unbelievable and totally unheard of, Just another reason to LOVE Mexico and the Oasis hotel.

Carl Blackledge

John H
06-19-2019, 08:03 AM
How many people do you have coming down with you over the month you will be there?

Carl Blackledge
06-19-2019, 11:12 AM
John,

Not sure exactly, about 30-35. I have helped out a lot of guys i haven't ever met, If they buy flies from me, I bend over backwards to help them out with a great guide and a top room. If they want to tie there own flies I can still send them in he right direction and give them the lay of the land , and who to contact for the best deals and share some of my connections...REMEMBER I don't sell trips however i can help you out and there isn't any middle men to make a profit off you, you can deal direct with the boat owner and the Hotel owner and SAVE a bundle...this is my 20th year doing this. Nobody can get my guide or my room so why not help the other guys out? Carl Blackledge

Bill Kiene semi-retired
06-22-2019, 07:44 AM
If you want to go the summer of 2020 Carl will help you organize a good trip.

You might need a partner for the room and boat? or maybe Carl will have someone else who is a single?

Carl is a famous fly tier so he has tons of extremely well tied flies for Baja.