PDA

View Full Version : Simms RiverTek 2 Boa Wading Boots - Gunmetal (Size 8 Men's / 10 Women's)

itsbenlong
06-13-2019, 10:38 AM
SOLD

I am selling these Brand New In Box Simms Wading Boots for $100.00. These were purchased for my daughter but she had a growth spurt and they do not fit any longer....

I just started using the Headwater BOA's and love them....so easy to get on and off.

Men's Size 8
Women's Size 10

OVERVIEW
Simms Men's Rivertek 2 StreamTread™ Vibram® Boa® Wading Boots - Simms StreamTread™ platform is tuned for support and traction, while the boots upper architecture endures abuse thanks to waterproof synthetic leather combined with TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas. The Boa®, closure system provides on-demand fit, enveloping partially lined neoprene internals that provide warmth, cushioning, and easy-on/off capabilities.

Waterproof synthetic leather, molded TPU and scratch rubber upper
Vibram®, Idrogrip rubber outsole
Simms' StreamTread&trade, platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support and traction
Boa®, closure system for a precision, on-demand fit
Molded TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas for added durability and protection
Partially-lined with neoprene for warmth, cushioning and easy-on/off

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/d/west-sacramento-simms-rivertek-2-boa/6911254390.html