PDA

View Full Version : Fishhead App

FISHEYE
05-24-2019, 09:22 AM
I have been having problems with this again. I tap the icon, the app flashes and then nothing. Are others having this problem?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-24-2019, 10:15 AM
On my iPhone 6 mine opens but says, "Update failed- FishHead sever unavailable".

FISHEYE
05-24-2019, 01:48 PM
This is a great app when it works. However, it often does not. I should probably just delete it and move on. Is ther3 another good app that has both stream flows and tides that will work in Alaska?

Larry S
05-24-2019, 05:19 PM
@Fisheye,
Agree! Mine has been doing this for the last week. Maybe Bill K can contact the boyz.

Also, submit complaint to http://www.fishheadapp.com/contactus.php

Best,
Larry S

berryessie
05-24-2019, 05:32 PM
Try the Freestone App

Larry S
05-25-2019, 04:59 AM
Fisheye & Bill K,
Fishhead app up and back working now.
Larry S
Sun Diego

Terry Thomas
05-25-2019, 06:44 AM
Really liked Freestone...for a while. Now it seems screwed up as well.

OceanSunfish
10-19-2019, 03:40 PM
Anything similar to Fishhead App that is working now? I surmise the Fishhead App is out of service and done.

Larry S
10-19-2019, 05:09 PM
@FISHEYE,
I haven't seen a "fresh" report for a number of months now.
I use AyeTides. I did like the Fishheads app when it worked.
Don't expect to see a refund of the original cost; just want to see
the site admitting that the site is a bomb and advising users to
delete the app.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Reply from John Sherman of Fishhead App:

John Sherman
4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

"It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

Sent from my iPhone

OceanSunfish
10-23-2019, 12:42 PM
I appreciated the weather and tide information in one application. The simplicity was nice with Fishhead.

Jim137a
11-04-2019, 09:31 AM
1st time poster but a long time “ former “ paying member of the Fishhead App.

“ It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

But you had time to take my money as well as many other peoples money but now that you need to perform for those that paid you decide to bail out............... very sad.

Reply from John Sherman of Fishhead App:

John Sherman
4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

"It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

Sent from my iPhone

FISHEYE
11-16-2019, 11:03 AM
I found a new app. It is called RiverApp.

Rich Morrison
11-17-2019, 10:59 AM
1st time poster but a long time “ former “ paying member of the Fishhead App.

“ It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

But you had time to take my money as well as many other peoples money but now that you need to perform for those that paid you decide to bail out............... very sad.

If you bought it from the AppStore call them. They are very good about refunding your $$. I had an issue with one of my kids accidentally signing up for some game that charged my iTunes $20 or so every couple of weeks. Once I figured out what was going on I called them and their customer service was refreshingly helpful and easy. They shutoff the subscription and refunded all my money. I mean you have a quote right here from the guy who ran it saying it’s defunct. Call and get your $$ back.

Larry S
11-17-2019, 05:16 PM
Fisheye,
I also have that app. World wide.
Best to you,
Larry S
Sun Diego