PDA

View Full Version : MEXICO fishing license on line?

Carl Blackledge
05-13-2019, 11:21 AM
Hey guys,

I have lots of people asking me about purchasing a Mexico fishing license on line, can anybody on Kiene land help me out? Thanks in advance

Carl Blackledge

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-13-2019, 01:08 PM
Official site for fishing licenses for Mexico.

https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/

I guess they take credit cards and it takes about a week for the paper copy to arrive.

Found this on Dan Blanton's forum.....http://www.danblanton.com/bulletin.php

Carl Blackledge
05-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Bill,

Thanks for that information...the guys going thank you too :)

Carl Blackledge

JasonB
05-13-2019, 01:54 PM
You can also print the license from the pdf. It was very easy, other than the initial sticker shock ... the payment form is in Pesos. One other quirk is the end date on ours was listed as 7/1/1970! Not sure how that happened, but it might make for a pretty funny conversation if we are actually checked.
JB

Carl Blackledge
05-13-2019, 03:33 PM
Jason,

Get used to it, It's Mexico LOL This is my twentieth year and I have NEVER been checked, Of course just cause I said that, I will this year.

PS aren't you leaving soon?

Carl Blackledge

JasonB
05-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Jason,

Get used to it, It's Mexico LOL This is my twentieth year and I have NEVER been checked, Of course just cause I said that, I will this year.

PS aren't you leaving soon?

Carl Blackledge

5 days before those Rooster fish will have a couple of newbies providing them a bit of amusement and laughs. Should be grand!
JB

Carl Blackledge
05-13-2019, 04:56 PM
Jason,

Not sure who your fishing with, But i hope you have lots of tan and white flies and a outbound short tropical floater and the same in the sink tip version. You will have a blast regardless who you go with, It will be the best and cheapest saltwater big game fishing on EARTH. After you return you will be making plans for next year :)

Carl

jaysflies
05-13-2019, 08:33 PM
I've been checked many times. It's quite intimidating when that big boat pulls up next you with guys dressed in all black, don't crack a smile and just stare at you. We've had to present our fishing license a couple times but the marines are mainly checking the captains for up to date boat registrations. Even if you're just a rider in the boat and not fishing you still need to have a license in your possession.

JasonB
05-13-2019, 10:04 PM
Jason,

Not sure who your fishing with, But i hope you have lots of tan and white flies and a outbound short tropical floater and the same in the sink tip version. You will have a blast regardless who you go with, It will be the best and cheapest saltwater big game fishing on EARTH. After you return you will be making plans for next year :)

Carl

Thanks Carl,
I do indeed have a lot of flies, way too many most likely, and plan to bring a small tying kit “just in case”. We’ve got rods set up with floating, sinking, and intermediate lines. Seemed like a good idea to be ready for whatever...We’re splitting our time between beach fishing and boat fishing. The idea of cruising the beaches in search of Rooster fish was the original impetus for the trip, but I like the idea of utilizing a boat for both variety as well as upping the odds substantially in our favor. I have no doubt it will be a blast and a half!
JB